Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter, Testing of Faith.

Hello World,
Happy Easter,

We all know what today is right? Today is the day that Jesus Chris rolled out of his tomb. Jesus Chris what a rock star, in his short time on Earth he managed to make a legacy for him self that  people with be talking about for along as time exist. But this or that is not what i'm typing about today.

Have you ever wonder if Jesus Christ ever thought to him self as a kid before he started performing miracles every where  "Am I just full of myself or am I really the King of the Jews?"

As a follower of Jesus Christ, God have you ever questioned your faith in him? We are human we make mistakes I'm sure at one point in everyone's life we all have questioned our own faith in God. Why does God let all these horrible things in this world happen. Ya Adam and Eve made the mistake and messed it up for everyone. So why do the people of 2017 still have to pay for their mistakes? I thought he was a forgiving God. I am  getting off track but I did just bring up a very good point.

The important points in a Christian persons faith is when they are struggling and praying for help or change. When they do not get their prayers answered they way they wanted, most get angry
(I am speaking from personal example.)
I started to get angry with God, wondering is he even around "real"? Yes, Yes God is real, very real. You can not be given the answers to a test and expect to know all the correct answers if you have not gone thru the struggles of studying. The same goes for faith. How do you know you are a true follower if you never had your faith tested? I have been very very very blessed with out much prayer taking place on my part. But the one time I pray my heart out I do not get what I want I start to trip. This was a test in my faith, it was a test I have failed. Lets say  I have gone to the teacher and asked for some extra credit to make up for this test I just flunked. Learn for your mistakes and never dought what God has planned for you. It may be a good at first but the pay off is unbelievable. 

Today in the Easter service the pastor was talking about something, my mind was somewhere else but what he said triggered a thought. When Jesus Christ came back to life it was only to prove that having faith in his father God paid off. Jesus Christ came back to share the great news that yes heaven is a real place and if you follow him to the best of your ability and truly follow him, believe in him their is salvation for you.
 "God has a soft spot for sinners."  
~Pastor Tom of First Baptist Church in Kannapolis~

Happy Easter World.
Thank God for everything.
Why Not
?_?
#GGGent_Life


No comments:

Post a Comment