Friday, April 14, 2017

Its OK

What Up World?

The other day I had my second interview for one of the top ten companies in the Charlotte area. I'm not going to say who they are. This place is a well respect company and would still Love the opportunity to work for them. But on the flip side I'm not giving them free publicity.

I prayed and I prayed. I asked other people to pray and they did. Thanks people who took time out of there day to send a message to the Big man up stairs God. Needless to say I did not get the job.
😒😒

 Now I find myself kind of mad at God. I have the right to be mad. When I got the news I did not receive the job position I was sitting on my couch chilling., I cant remember if I was playing a Pokemon emulator or doing my homework but when I got the news my body broke into sweats. I have two amazing daughter, a fiancee She is beautiful and mine! These people are my responsibility!

I did not question God. "Oh God why did I not get the job? How did this happen?" Ok atthe very first few moments I did question it/ HIm. But it quickly i dont know how to say it but, Who in the world do I think I am to question Gods plans for me? Questioning God is a huge No,No. You should still say thanks even in the hardest time. Look around, pay attention to the small things around you the moments. These are the blessing of God.   

I did get off the couch and jogged down to the local church I attend. I did this because I need to get some thing out, burn off some steam. As I got there I sat down on the bench put my face in my hands and said "F^&K It, I have moves to make." 

I fancy myself as a hustler, 

"Behold, I send an angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for He will not pardon your transgressions; for My name is in Him. But if you indeed obey His voice and do all that I speak, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries. For My angel will go before you... and I will cut them off."
~Exodus 23:20-23~

This was bible verse I read the day before I went to my second interview. Reading this again I know there is a bigger path, journey for me to follow. Now I am feeling enlightened that I did not get the job. I am still going to give it another go around another try because I want to work at this place. But shoot.....      

 "I have a company to start. 
A marketing and game development team.
 Watch out for GGGent.
What am I up to? 
Staying focused. 
Staying 100% loyal to God.
 Living my life"
#GGGent_Life


#GodsGlory
#GodBless
#GodWilling
#FeelingGood


No comments:

Post a Comment