Monday, May 15, 2017

Do you know Hunger?

#OffTrack
#Blessed
#Hunger
#Food
#Branding
#GGGent_Life

GGGent is a brand name. What is the brand? The brand GGGent, stands for Goals, gaming, gear, entertainment. Follow closely and you see that GGGent is a life style for some. At the end of the day you must thank God for what challenges he has put in front of you. The people who follow God know what hardships will follow. You gotta go thru hell to get to heaven.

Why is God one of the 1st things I bring up when I talk about my brand. well there are a lot of reasons for that. The most important reason behind that is because with out God nothing is possible. When I was going and getting my degree in game development a lot of the other students there did not believe in God so in return they did not have the best things to say about him. While I was busy working on my home work getting my "A's" I was ignoring the fact that there where people who need to be asked if they knew God.

Wow this post 100% took a left turn. 

Do you know God? I hope you do. I know God personally. No not like I sit down and have conversations with him. I am not crazy, maybe I am because I do 100% believe God is active in my life. Maybe helping someone out is by not helping them at all? Let me explain. "By giving me everything I can not fail, if I do not fail I do not understand my faults or learn from them. Making me work for what I want and need, decreases my laziness and increases my hunger. It is that hunger that drives me. Both literately hungry and that motivational type of hungry." 

If you know God you know the feeling of Hunger. 
Hungry for God in your life, when you start to actively think about him and all he has done for you, when you begin or are already are saying prayers before you go to sleep, wake up in the morning and thru out the day. You know God.  When I was very young, I was thinking to myself about how I thought. (I think this only happened because my mom was into the psychology so that did effect a few things at the home.) When I was thinking about how thought I thought. "I am going to stop thinking and I am just going to talk to God." As weird as that may sound I had God in my life from an early age. Tho my relationship with his has not always been super strong I always payed attention to him being there. Sometimes growing up I completely ignored the signs he was putting in from of me. But I was young dumb and stupid, I have grown up and my relationship with our Lord God is becoming strong everyday now. It is time I start to brag about my relationship with him. This is a hard challenge that I am going to take on. Follow closely and you see that worshiping God is a life style. At the end of the day you must thank God for what challenges he has put in front of you. The people who follow God know what hardships will follow, and at the end of this I realize my brand GGGent is here to promote the greatness of God thru a different medium and in a different way. 
If you stop looking for him and start to actively better your life you will see that God is with you. You will see this in the little things that he is doing. Start to appreciate these little things and God will become more apparent. 

"Leave your problems on God's door step, like he wants you to do! Except the situation you are struggling with. But you as the individual with the problem Must take aggressive actions to better your situation. If you do that everything will work out."
~GGGent_Life~

No comments:

Post a Comment