Monday, July 18, 2016


#HarleyQuin
#BabyNames
#Kmart
#

All right so today I was at Kmart cashing out,. Gotta say Kmart you do employee the fastest cashiers I have ever seen lol. When I was waiting in line I was able to over hear this couple conversation. Back ground to their store. Their is this expecting couple talking to the cashier

After all the omgs thats amazing nonsense. The cashier asked if they had a name picked out all ready. The mom not the dad, the mom replied. "Yes, we are going to name her Harley Quinn." Ya from the crazy hottie from the upcoming Suicide Squad movie coming to theaters.

If you are going to name a child after a name like that. I dont know. I would think that my child is preordained to act a certain way. Growing up with the name Harley Quin you are going to automatically be label an looked at as a rebel with some crazy fetishes. Raising that kid, Oh No,,,
Oh No would i have the patience to raise a little hell spawn.

What if you named your daughter Harley Quin, Her name is going to be Harley, 1st name. Quinn middle name and then the last name. Harley is the name a brand name of a motorcycle.

Just saying I heard them talking about this in the cash out line and these two plus many more thoughts and scenarios played thru my head real quick. If you ever need to do some speed thinking stop by to your closet Kmart, go to the longest cash out line in the store do some eavesdropping.

No comments:

Post a Comment