Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Lost In Unity



#Unity
#Development
#Gaming
#Lost
#Time2Educate
#Myself

All Right so today I hoped back on to Unity to bring images for a 2D game that I am going to develop. This game is not going to be anything special. Kind of a refresher for the game engine or 1st game finished. Start screen all they way to Game Over Restart.

I made a Duck Hunt animation a long time ago link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBgTzUC9V3o

I am turning that basic animation into a game. Why not?

SO anyways I got back onto this game engine and was like "WHAT???" I was lost, Still am.



This is where I have ended for the day. I got a scene set up. General Idea how my UI is going to be set up. The idea of this game is kill as many ducks as possible. Once I get the mechanics included and have a playable game I do plan on including Flying pigs for something different to shoot.

I have homework to complete and another project to get to. 
Hustle Hard
Keep Developing
#IndieDev 

No comments:

Post a Comment