Saturday, July 16, 2016


Maze Game
This game is going top need a cool name
Any suggestions 

#gamedev
#indiedev
#gaming

I am on my way to making my 1st Good Game, completed Game. My goal is to make a top down maze game. The objective this game is find as much money  as you can thought the maze. So at the end of the maze the guard will let you pass.

I am going to have to do a lot of research. Luck for yall I will be sharing it to the blog.

Learning From The Masters: Level Design In The Legend Of Zelda

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/6582/learning_from_the_masters_level_.php?print=1


I look forward to seeing the end results. First stop. That I am,sharing I already have the main character design just working on animating him at the moment.

Ight Lets Get It,
Letme get to work  

No comments:

Post a Comment