Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Camera follow player C#


#Movement
#Camera
#UnityDev
#Programming
#IndieDev
#SchoolStudent

Ya so I know it has been a hot minute since last time I posted anything about My Maze Game. Current status...... Right on track I suppose. I have the basic block out completed. Know I have been working on some basic programming. Basic to most complex AF!!!!! To Me

The other day it took me close to six or seven hours of research to make my dumb character move. I didn't even figure it out all by my self that is the saddest, most aggravating  part about it. Well anyway I just came across this awesome video showing how to make the player move and to make the camera follow you player.

LINK TO VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKXPyUIXrk8

This video is ten minutes long. It is very unnecessary to watch it all. He makes two scripts one for player movement and the other for the camera to follow.

Thought Id be helpful to who ever will come cross this. Enjoy


Unity Screen shot

No comments:

Post a Comment