Thursday, January 25, 2018

ROLE MODEL: JEEZY

\



Where am I going to draw the line. I am I just going to shout him out or am I going to help him out.
11:07 : It is good that draw the line between leadership and just being a boss those are very different and few people don’t relize how different it is.
What do you think the perception of Yourself is verse who You you are?  is activist socially-conscious shit do you think that that side of you is well represented?


This is a question you should be asking yourself
THIS IS A QUESTION YOU SHOULD BE ASKING YOURSELF
What do you think the perception of Yourself is verse who You are?

11:39 : Activist socially conscious shit how do you think this effects your perception of yourself. I don’t give a fuck I am not in no popularity contest. Im highly blessed, highly famous, im out here living my best life. At the same time, I understand where I come from. I don’t my job to be popular or famous or to be in. I do this because it is the only outlet I had/ Have.
12:20 : When people respect me Im going to always stand on that im never gonna forget where I come from. But what ive been through in the struggle that’s why I go to group homes and do all of these things its not because im trying to write some money off or to get some publicity. It is not about that. It is about the Love, it aint about the money.
Everybody got they own movements.
Talk yo shit
#GGGent_Life

Be creative.
6:00 :  It aint about bread at this point its what can I do for the culture how can I help – Yes I can lookout you just throw through the collape together…. How did this partnership arise? You know the big homie call.
Be bigger than putting a couple of words together. THINK BIG. DO it for the culture American Dream.   Say let do more.
You know y’all just up her critiquing an shit and its just like you know its crazy you could take in some shit well these kids are trying to figure their lives out and he’s the same motherfucker thatl be robbin yo ass if they did not have and outlet these. Same people who are tearing up the communities and doing the real gangsta shutout there if they did not have and outlet t have their music album and when I came in the game it was to show people that hey man like im from the hood im from the street but im goong to make it out of here and so can you.    That’s why when you her all of this trap music, you gotta think about who open the door for them. That’s why you see all these up and coming kids who want to be CREATIVE , that is because that’s the way to get ahead to get out the hood to be happy. Say less do more. Give back to the community give back and do things to help these up and coming people. That is what it is about.
9:29 : they’re marching out about it you know that’s cool but who are you looking out for. Who is going to position you to help the next cats that’s gonna come up that’s what its about you know said I did more than my fair share but at the same time just about we can keep talking about it. Even though I can you and I are smart enough to do that all day
There are enough bosses in this world who are going to be our Leaders?_?
I want to see you win but it is hard out there. So what am I going to do?  im going to over their and help homie out. Drawing the line between leadership and just be being the boss. Those are very different and few people who don’t realize how different it is.
13:25 : It hits me. Jeezy is a leader.
16:min END.

#GGGent_Life

No comments:

Post a Comment